Friday, July 27, 2007

717 - Mao Shan DURIAN

Me KO at 8.30pm yesterday.. went over IP to meet Agnes, Shalwa & Audre for a durian spread somewhere near Kovan called Heartland Shopping Centre. Initially we ate 3 D24 which the guy at stall recommended to Agnes.. but not shiok enough so we ordered another one called "Mao Shan Durian", Shalwa say some ppl call it "Butter Durian" becoz it melts in your mouth. Indeed, it was really superb! We ate a total of $60 which is rather reasonable.

I had craving for PRATA ... so we waited for Fidah to KO then went over to THE PRATA PLACE off Thomson Road to ease my hunger cum craving... haha... mi ordered Teh Alia and Prata egg... simply yummilious... maybe I am hungry thats y it taste good.

Agnes was really funny... Keep making me laugh by talking about her "Mountain Story" on our way home. By the time I reach home its already 1am.

Thanks Agnes for the treat today and Shalwa for the ride :)

No comments: